Blue Cash Preferred is a card for you that like to receive rewards for the purchases you make. With this card, you get back 1% cash from any purchase you make, up to 6% on markets and 3% on gas or department stores.
The rates are competitive and interesting! 0% APR in the first 12 months and then the rate ranges from APR 15.25 to 26.24. It is also important to say that the annual fee is $ 95.
If you are looking for a card with many rewards, Blue Cash Preferred is the perfect option for you! Read the following and learn more about it!
Rates – Blue Cash Preferred
The rates for Blue Cash Preferred are as follows:
– 0% APR on purchases and transfers for 12 months
– After 12 months, the variable APR 15, 24% to 26.24%
– Annual fee: $ 95
The application – Blue Cash Preferred
The application is simple and fast. You can choose to sign up online or over the phone. The American Express team is ready to pick you up right now!
What documents are needed? – Blue Cash Preferred
For Blue Cash Preferred you will be asked for personal information (name, address, age, etc.) and financial information (total annual income, social security number, income source, etc.). It’s very simple and the application will not take more than a few minutes.
Advantages – Blue Cash Preferred
The advantages of Blue Cash Preferred are quite interesting, especially for you who are looking for a card that can give you several rewards (even cash!). Let’s take a look at the other advantages!
– It is a safe and recognized bank
– It´s accepted worldwide. In 2017, in the United States, more than 1.5 million establishments began to accept the card
– Summary of expenses and rewards at the end of the year
– Access to the global helpline
– Additional American Express Protection without charge
– Highly competitive rates
– Cash Rewards
– Easy Application.
– Just some documentation and requirements
– 1.5% cash on purchases
– no cost to apply
– 0% APR on purchases for 12 months and balance transfers in 60 days
– New cardholders can earn bonus $200 cash back after making $1,000 in purchases on the card on the first three months
-3% of the money back in gas or department stores, up to 6% in supermarkets and for other purchases 1%.
American Express – Some details about
American Express is a financial services company in the United States that offers different types of products such as credit cards, travel insurance, mutual fund, insurance services, financial advisers and others.
It is considered one of the most prominent financial services companies, founded in 1850 and headquartered in New York.
Useful Information – Blue Cash Preferred
Blue Cash Preferred