The NedBank Vehicle Motor Finance is a very interesting product if you are looking for a car financing.
The fee is highly competitive and the application is simple and fast. You can choose between applying online (it will not take more than 30 minutes) or at one of the bank’s branches. Choose the one that is closest to you!
Let’s know a bit more about the NedBank Vehicle Motor Finance?
The rates corresponding to Vehicle Motor Finance NedBank is 10.25%.
The application for NedBank Vehicle Motor Finance is simple and very fast. You can choose to apply online, through the NedBank website, or at one of the bank’s affiliates. Do not forget to take a look at all the documents and the requirements needed for this application.
What documents and requirements are needed?
For the NedBank Vehicle Motor Finance some requirements and documents are required. You can rest easy, they are super easy to understand and compared to other similar products. See below!
Requirements for Motor Finance NedBank:
– Be over 18 years old
– be a wage earner and earn at least R 6500
– have a valid driver’s license
– have a good credit history
– be a South African citizen or permanent resident
Documents for the Vehicle Finance NedBank:
– Copy of double-sided ID
– Copy of front and back driver’s license
– proof of residential address (at least 3 months)
– Proof of income
– the last 3 bank statements
NedBank Vehicle Motor Finance offers some interesting benefits. If you are in search of a financing to buy a car, the Vehicle Motor Finance NedBank can be an excellent option.
– It is a safe
– Highly competitive rates
– Flexible Terms
– Easy and very fast Application.
– Few applications and almost no documentation required
– they also help you buy a car from a particular dealer or dealership. To check these options visit the NedBank website.
– é possível solicitar seja qual for o seu objetivo profissional
NedBank – Some details about it
NedBank is one of the largest and oldest bank in South Africa. It offers some types of services such as personal loans, insurance, asset management and others.
It is important to note that NedBank’s main market is South Africa, but they are also present in Mozambique, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, Swaziland and Zimbabwe.
Telephone: 0860 555 111